i hate u



A few days ago I met up with my super talented friend Zara, and we did a really fun shoot! We went to the Bushwick Collective and used a lot of different backgrounds. I was blown away by how amazing all the murals were. If you're in the Bushwick area, do yourself a favor and check it out!

If I were to describe my style, it would be grunge/vintage/retro?? Different days and different moods call for different styles. But this is usually my go-to I-Hate-Everyone look. My Whatever Bomber is my pride and joy--I wanted it since the first time I saw it online about three or four years ago. UNIF can do no wrong.

I love how these photos came out so you should show my girl @zaportraits some love. Definitely message her if you want to shoot around NYC too! She was so nice guiding me through different poses and made sure I was comfortable about everything. And she is such a soccer mom about shooting and she will continuously squeal and root for you, which is the best. :'-)

As for the song I've been digging recently, I have to give a shout out to Melanie Martinez. She is a doll and I've listened to her album Crybaby before (and many times on repeat) but she recently made a music video for Crybaby and I am obsessed with it. How can someone be so cute and pretty and creepy and perfect??



Best,
Joomi Park

Whatever Bomber - UNIF | I HATE U Tee - Depop | Jeans - Madewell | Heathers Boot - UNIF

1 comments: