Texture





This is pretty different from what I usually wear, but I'd say it's a nice breath of fresh air. I am now interning at Reiss for their marketing and PR team in New York, so I had to get a few new pieces in my closet that weren't oversized or UNIF.

This coat has been my winter staple and it can button up all the way and make me look like Sherlock. And though the colors are very monochrome, there are a lot of different textures in my outfit. I love when people do a double take when they realize that my pants are full of swirls and patterns.

These photos were taken about a week ago when it was (apparently) national friend day! The last photo features my friend, roommate, and photographer: Christina. I've also decided to link a YouTube video or SoundCloud at the end of my posts from now on, because they've been in my head all week so I'm only sharing the love.


Best,
Joomi Park

Batwing Sweater - Zara | Coat - UNIQLO | Black Pants - H&M | Clutch - Ben Minkoff | Flatform Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

Photo credits: Christina Wong


0 comments:

Post a Comment