FITCHELLA


Today was the FITchella block party (basically a small version of Coachella for our school). My friends and I tried on a lot of different outfits last night, but I ended up with this outfit because I really wanted to showcase my new Calvins. I've really been digging the boyfriend jeans + Calvins look, and I got mine from True & Co. They have an awesome "give 15 get 15" promo going on, which is how I got mine. If you leave your email in the comments or on any of my social media, I can send you an invite and you'll get a $15 voucher. The top and bottom together are around $50, but now you can get them for $35!

FITchella was a lot cooler than I thought it would be. There were free flash tattoos, free food (deep fried oreos aka heaven in my mouth), photobooths, silent clubbing, and thrift booths. We even had a few people ask to take our picture and be in a video, so that was really rad! Also, this UNIF shirt is my absolute FAVORITE. I've wanted it ever since I knew about UNIF and I finally bought it off of someone a few months ago. Seriously, when I die, bury me in this shirt.

Best,
Joomi Park

Jesus is Cool, Satan is Hot Shirt - UNIF // Distressed Boyfriend Jeans (Awesome Baggies) - One Teaspoon // Gray Converse // Calvin Klein Bottoms - True&Co // 5 Panel Hat - Thrifted // Sunglasses - Forever 21

Photo credits: Christina Wong


0 comments:

Post a Comment