We All Will




I'm baaack! My last post was about year ago... Since then, I've moved to New York City and I'm studying marketing at Fashion Institute of Technology.

Originally I was going to put this site to rest and resort to small Instagram posts instead. I was at this point where I was so intimidated by other bloggers that I saw mine as trivial crap. It felt like no one was reading my posts (which really shouldn't have mattered) and it just seemed useless to continue. Fast forward to a few months ago, when I was talking to one of my friends who was nervous about starting her own blog. As I pepped her up I realized that I couldn't tell her to ignore the doubts and not be scared by other bloggers without taking that advice myself. Then my two friends at FIT started YouTube (The Wong Project and SincerelyZoe), and it made me really miss editing my photos and writing little blurbs. After a lot of thought and hesitancy, Coincidental-Fate became We All Will.

The name might seem a bit out there, but it comes from the Maine's song "We'll All Be..." The line "we all have been degraded, we all will be the greatest" really resonated with me, because four years ago, I would not have expected myself to be where I am now. I've proven to myself that I am stronger than I thought. Starting over again and being more confident about this blog is going to be a little rough at first, but I'm positive that I can do it. To the few people who read my posts (thank you so much!) we all will and we can! I'm so cheesy and full of ~love and happiness~ right now because I'm so excited to start this again with this new mindset and message in mind.

Sidenote: can we take a moment and fawn over how awesome this eyeball yin-yang shirt is??

I promise my other posts will not be this long. LET'S DO THIS THING.

Best,
Joomi Park

Denim Jacket - GAP // Balanced World Tank - Social Decay // Black High Waisted Shorts - Levi's // White Sandals - Forever 21 // White Frame Sunglasses - Choies

Photo credits: Zoe Lei

2 comments: