He loves me, he loves me not

Chiffon Button Up - Forever 21 // Yellow Knit Sweater - Forever 21 // Denim Jacket - Forever 21 // Floral Skater Skirt - Forever 21 // Suede Shoes - Marshalls // Cat Pins - Urban Outfitters

This is a look I wore for Valentine's day, but it's such a casual look that I can't help wearing it to school as well. I've heard many people say that putting an outfit together all from Forever 21 looks cheap, but I think it works as long as you pair them wisely! Mix textures and colors (like yellow knit and cream chiffon) and simply experiment until you find the perfect match - the brand/store shouldn't matter! This is also probably one of the few looks on my blog where I'm not wearing my beloved creepers. As rad as they are, I'm so glad I found the perfect pair of suede shoes to add a soft, feminine touch to any outfit.

The weather is finally warming up and I'm so excited to bring out my shorts and skirts. What's something you're going to be sporting in the warmer weather?
-
Joomi Park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment