Knee High in Senior Year

My 'M' necklace from my first Maine concert!



Top - Chiffon Button Up (H&M)
Bottom - High-Waisted Shorts (Charlotte Russe)
Knee High Socks
Shoes - Creepers (T.U.K.)

Today marks my last first day of high school. I can't believe that college is right around the corner. I still remember going into orchestra my freshman year, completely lost and terribly frightened for "Freshman Friday." I met some of my closest friends there, though, and I'm so glad to have them with me to get through this final year and be able to throw our caps in the air together.

I wanted to dress nicely for the first day, but seeing as to how I still occasionally get lost and get my A and C pods mixed around, I decided that minding a dress at the same time would be too much. Instead, I chose to march around in my Creepers and play down the chiffon top just enough that it wouldn't be too formal. Of course, I had to add my "M" necklace. Forever representing The Maine in all their glory.

"SHE'S a senior?" -a sophomore's comment about me.
Senior year will be a good year.

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark

0 comments:

Post a Comment