Blaze It Salmon Pink

Outer - Salmon Pink Blazer (Forever 21)
Bag - Robin's Egg Shoulder Bag

If there's one article of clothing that makes me feel a whole lot more confident, it's a blazer. The clean cut lapels make me want to stand up straighter and I love the way blazers immediately dress up a look. I actually received this beautiful bag today as a birthday present from my lovely friend Christina. I can't thank her enough because the shade is so rich and I've been meaning to buy a new bag for a while now. For some reason, I can spend hundreds of dollars on shoes in a heartbeat, but I can't bear to buy a bag that's over ten dollars...

Senior year is a lot tougher than I thought, but I'm making my way through.
For those of you lovely readers who have just started school: Best of luck and always give 100% of your effort!
For those who have been in school for a while now: Keep up the great work and don't give up! Everything will work out in the end.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark

0 comments:

Post a Comment