Bang Bang You're Dead

Basic Black Tee - H&M // Black/Tan Blazer - H&M // Black Shorts - Forever 21 // 
Gun Tattoo Tights - Present // Creepers - T.U.K.

Let me start off by proclaiming my love for these tattoo tights. At first glance they're hardly noticeable, but upon closer inspection, they're the most badass tights I've ever set my eyes on. I will definitely be doing more looks with these. This look is pretty much one of my favorites so far. I love black-on-black, and the tan part of the blazer gives the outfit some balance. 

I wish I could take shots of my outfits in a different scenery, but lately it's been raining and I don't want to get my camera wet. Hopefully the rain clouds will roll on out soon and I'll have a nice backdrop.
-
Joomi Park.
instagram: @joomipark

0 comments:

Post a Comment