Speckled Feelings

A huge hawk/bird thing came flying down in front of the dumpster and I pointed to it and told my father to look, but instead he kept taking pictures.
Top - Speckled Basic Gray Shirt (H&M)
Bottom - Burgundy High Waisted Shorts (H&M)
Shoes - Gold and Blue Sandals (Target)

If you can't tell, I really adore these shorts. Unlike the formal look I went for in THIS outfit, I decided to play down these shorts by making the rest of the outfit very simple. I always see casual street wear on my Tumblr, so I've been thinking about stocking up on basic tops. But for some odd reason, I can't bring myself to spend ten dollars on a white shirt. So when I spotted this speckled gray top at H&M, I was ecstatic. It was simple enough, but the rainbow speckles added the extra bit of oomph that I longed for. I paired it all with my gold and bright blue sandals. The blue seemed like the perfect bold statement against the calm burgundy and gray colors. 

I've been really down in the dumps these days, but hopefully you all are as chipper as can be.
Have a splendid day, ya'll.
I should stop with the 'ya'll's.

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark



2 comments: