Senior Portraits

Top - Sheer Floral Blouse (dELiA*s)
Bottom - Burgundy High Waisted Trouser Shorts (H&M)
Shoes - Deandri Grey Helga Platforms

I took my senior portraits today, and for a week I was stressing out and was contemplating on what to wear. I finally came down to this outfit and the one I wore in THIS blog post. The burgundy really went well with the sheer black and the floral print on my top. Overall, the process went by pretty smoothly, though, when they made me do the "cheerleader" pose, I thought I was going to break my back. I also got a lot of compliments mixed with awe about my beloved Helgas. I think I heard "I would break my neck in those shoes." about five times. 

This week has been a real bummer, but hopefully next week will be better, and there will be a lot more outfit blog posts to come.
Have a great rest of the week!

Freshman to Senior year. Go ahead, laugh all you want.

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark

0 comments:

Post a Comment